Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little Ranting

I haven't had time to be around posting. Between coming home from vacation straight into a 6 day work week, lots of stress and saving yet another dog, I have been busy. 
I always said I wouldn't let my blog be a bitch whining fest, or ranting. I mean who wants to hear my troubles. You come for funny stories. But life has been nothing but stressful hell. So to spare you of all my drama I leave you with a 2 funny things my son has said:

My sister, her boyfriend and I were in Wal-Mart and had decided to pick up some dacari mix. My daughter asked if we could make her a virgin dacari...my son then pipes up with "Well can you make me a virgin?" We all just about pissed ourselves laughing. Especially since he was dead serious.

Right before we left for vacation Lexi was telling me that "Aunt Flo" was coming to visit her. Braydon was sitting at the table and he says "well Aunt Flo is coming to visit me to." He was totally offended that we were discussing someone coming to see only her. 

My son is 11 yrs old...he still has the most hilarious moments. Thanks for the laughs bud!

8 comments:

  1. He will be so happy one day that Aunt Flo chooses to dis him on her visits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Aunt Flo one! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't make a virgin? What a funny son you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love what the kids come up with. They always make you smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit that's some funny stuff yo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO kids say the darndest things just at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Actually, I only got to know the real meaning of "Aunt Flo...." after I started blogging!!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete