Tuesday, September 1, 2009

About Me

Hi, my name is Melissa! I'm 31 yrs old and a mommy to 3 kids and 2 fur babies. Alexus is 14, Megan is 13, and Braydon is 11. The fur babies are Tequila 2, and Guapo 1. I work outside of the home as a receptionist, a job that I love most the time. I have recently started learning how to coupon and add up some real savings which I am completely into now. I am also a Twilight lover, go team Edward, the wolf pack is going down! LOL!
My blog is about my every day life, w/ kids, hubby, animals, work, and any savings that I may make along the way. I don't remember the last time I had a normal day. I'm bipolar, so something else I'm passionate about is getting information out there, and that has a huge effect on how my days go.


4 comments:

  1. I knew I liked you and your blog for some other reason...I too am a HUGE Twilight fan and of course I am on Team Edward also. I am reading Host right now by Stephanie Meyer but it was much harder getting into than Twilight. It is getting pretty good now. Just had to let you know...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way too funny. I am definitely Team Edward! I read each book in a day. I am glad that you're getting Bipolar information out there too. Two of my best friends are bipolar and I know they didn't really understand it at first. I like to read new information as well just for that reason too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and really enjoy it! Your designs are wonderful!

    Julie McGuire
    http://www.sospouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down with the wolves. I'm a proud Twilight Lover and Edward Mistress!!

    ReplyDelete