Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TV at home

I recently went to http://www.cannonsatellite.com/ to see if there were any good TV deals in my neighborhood because sometimes I get really bored during the day. I know that’s terrible to say since I’m a stay at home mom but my kids are just really good and they don’t need all that much tending to so sometimes I’m at a loss for what to do with myself. I long for the days when I had work piling up on my desk and so much to do I never thought I’d get my head out of the weeds but you know, that’s ok. I wish sometimes I had more incentive to go back to workbut knowing I’m here when my kids need me is reason enough for me to stay home and at least now the house is far cleaner and the food much better than it was while I was working! I know my husband likes having me here and it’s nice to know I’m contributing to my family if not in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment