Saturday, October 31, 2009

One of those nights

It is one of those nights that I just can't sleep. It seems like nothing I do makes me sleepy. I laid down with Scott for awhile since he will be getting up and leaving early in the morning and I won't see him again until I get home from work on Monday. I also want to really enjoy my 2 days off because next week is a 6 day week and I will only get one day off. I hate that I know this will mess up my routine as I usually try to keep it, but for some reason have no desire to sleep. I hate when I have these nights but what can I do? Warm shower didn't work, watching tv did nothing. Laying my head on his chest had no effect. I get so frustrated when I can't sleep. I feel like I am anticipating something and yet there really is nothing to anticipate except some cleaning tomorrow....oh the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment