Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Maybelline Superstay *Review*

I was invited to join the Maybelline Superstay campaign through a BzzCampaign and I can't say enough about this product.
The Maybelline Superstay is made of a micro-flex formula that stays on all day...literally. It is a 2 step process and will not wear off. First you put on the liquid color and let that dry completely, about 2 minutes (you can apply your other makeup while you are waiting) and then add the conditioning balm to finish out the look. Go ahead, kiss something after you put the liquid color on...I dare you!
I can say without a doubt this is the longest lasting best lip coloring I have ever used. I applied it at 5:30 AM and even left it on all night just to see. Woke up the next morning and no smudges on my pillow and it was still on my lips! To say the least I was impressed. There are 30 different shades to choose from and they are all beautiful. I received 3 different colors and will be buying more.
There is absolutely no caking as some lipsticks do at the corner of your mouth and worse, the inside of your lips. No flaking off, and no feathering. It really lasts the 24 hours they promise it does. Now you do have to reapply the lip balm if you want to keep the shine, and even still putting that on doesn't make the color come off, no matter how many times you apply it. I put that to the test as well. I kissed my husband, pecked the kids on the foreheads and cheeks, and they were clean, no lipstick marks at all.
Go and like Maybelline on Facebook for coupons and updates!

3 comments:

  1. You never lead me astray, so I gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this! I can't keep mine on for over an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this out! I need some new lipstick!

    ReplyDelete