Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Guess Who...

Yes, I finally made it back to the human world. I still don't feel 100% but I'm doing much better. I'm starting to get my energy back, but get tired easily. My joints still hurt terribly though!

I will not however be blogging nearly as much as I used to. I used to try very hard to go to each blog I follow every day, I wasn't alway successful, but I tried. However things are going to change. I will be visiting all of you at least once a week, and I will try to read several blog posts of yours. I won't be posting nearly as often as I used to.

I have made a decision and a promise to myself to focus more on my family. I really want my marriage, I want it to work. So I need to take time to focus on us. My daughters behavior has down spiraled and I need to focus more on her and spend more time with her. Blogging just has to take the back burner.

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better - hope everything works out with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that you're feeling better, Melissa! Take the time to focus on yourself and your family and everything will come together. Sending many, many happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's exactly the way it should be! And I'm so happy you're on the mend now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family before blogging I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hear you on that one! Family is the most important. blogging is only fun when its fun to you and not like a job. . . i only blog when I want and I only comment when i want :)

    enjoy your week and I am so glad you are starting to feel better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this is exactly how it needs to be! Take care of your marriage and daugther and YOURSELF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES girl - you need to focus on YOU and your family. Big hugs. You're doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do what you gotta do. sounds like your priorities are spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand and agree completely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for your marriage! I know how you feel more than ever right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl...glad to hear you are beginning to feel better. Being sick is no fun! Family should always come first! I agree!

    ReplyDelete