Monday, September 6, 2010


Happy Labor Day!
I hope you all have had a fantastic weekend, w/ lots of family, food and fun.


Monday Minute



This week our guest host is Evonne from Jules Out Loud

1. If you could interview any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?  What would you ask?
I think want to talk to Marilyn Monroe. I think she was an amazingly strong woman, and I want to know where she found that strength at.

2.  You have to give up one thing for a month.  What would it be - car, guilty pleasure (ie. food, drink, fav. tv show), or sex?
That depends on what month it is. If it's October, I'll give up Big Brother. If it's January, I'll give up Christmas. LOL
I'm trying really hard to think of something I could/would give up for a month. Am I getting paid for this? Or am I just doing it for shits and giggles? I can't give up my car, I need it to get back and forth to work, and I live too far out in the country to think about biking it. Oh wait, I know...I'll give up chocolate. If you know me, you know how hard that would be. But leave my Mt Dew alone, I would fight for that.

3.  Is there a word/phrase you say that you are made fun of for?  If so, what is it?
Yes, I say warter, warsh, and I don't even know how to explain to you how I say drawer, but I get made fun of it. I'm sure there are sayings that I say that I get made fun of for, I just can't think of them right now.

4. Which is a stronger emotion: Anger or Love?
Ok so I came up with this question and I don't know how to answer it. I want to say Love is, because love can conquer all right? Or can it? Anger can take over a person completely and have a direct impact on everyone in their life even if they don't mean for it to. So which is stronger? I'm gonna let y'all debate that, and then decide...LOL Is that cheating or what? I'll post it tomorrow after reading all responses and let you know what my final answer was, and how I came to the conclusion.

5. Where was your first job?
My first job was babysitting. I was 12 years old and I used to babysit the cutest little girl. I can remember being so darn scared at night, but trying to be a big girl because I was watching a kid. What I wouldn't give to be a teen again!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED babysitting! It was my favorite thing to do. I miss those years as well.
    I think anger is a stronger emotion. I really am going back and forth about this but I think anger.
    Man, I have no clue what I'd give up. That's a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandfather used to say warter and warsh, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anger is the stronger, maybe because it's such a loud emotion.

    ReplyDelete