Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Apologies...


I'm so sorry I have been MIA for so long. I have so much going on in my life, and I always said I wanted my blog to be cheerful, not full of complaints and since that is all I have these days I decided to take a break. I really do miss you all, so much. I hope soon I can get back in the swing of things, but for now my blogging will be limited to the time that I have at work. My work internet is very picky and will only let me on to some blogs. One day I may be able to access that blog, the next not. I don't understand it, but since they don't pay me to blog I'm not going to complain. Just know that if I can get to your blog I will do my best.


On a brighter note we did find out yesterday that Lexi's ROTC class will be having a Christmas Ball. I'm so excited for her, and I can't wait to go dress shopping. This is gonna be fun! I said I couldn't wait for her to go to prom, but she's got 2 more years for that, so now I get to do this!

6 comments:

  1. Dress shopping is fun! I love shopping with my girls:) You take care hun! Don't worry about blog hopping! We'll still be here waiting for you! LOL lots of love!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to answer nor apologize to anyone. Do what you need to do and we'll love you just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need for apologies! You know we are in your corner cheering you on and will be here whenever you should need us. XXOO

    Dress shopping sounds like a fantastic Mother Daughter date!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope life settles down a bit for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life Happens Melissa and we all understand that so do what you have to do and we will look forward to the day when you can come back, heck it's not like you are gone or anything just not talking much right now :)

    Wonder if your work would consider paying you to blog?? hmmmmmmm probably not :)

    ReplyDelete