Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday: Grumpy tired day!

I am so exhausted this week, seems all I want to do is sleep. I'm fine for the first 3 hours of work and then I feel like my head is going to hit the desk. Knowing I have to work 6 days this week isn't helping me any either. I hate only having one day off!
The bathroom remodeling starts Monday, I can't wait for it to be done. Ha....they haven't even started yet and I'm already itchin for it to be done. We went shopping last night for the vanity and the tile. I got what I wanted...well almost. Damn Lowe's wouldn't change out the faucet that came with the vanity for me. I just wanted the other faucet really bad. Oh well, I got the vanity I want and the tile which is going to look so good. Today Scott went and got the vanity light, shower doors, and the shower fixtures. I think we are all done buying supplies now, except for the tub, we do have to buy that.
Work was pretty uneventful today, though after the day we had yesterday I couldn't be happier for such an uneventful day. It was slow, but still a little hectic with people being laid off and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment