Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Follow & My Busy Week

friday-follow

It's Friday and that means it's time for the awesome Friday Follow! This week my wonderful "damn clean friend" Heather is featured. So be sure to link up and check out her blog as well!

So it's been a while since I posted, or have been around to blogs. SORRY! This past week has been crazy. Supervisor at work wanting to quit, new rules, new responsibilities, and trying to clean up after several other peoples mess has had me stressed to the max at work. Thanks Heather for being so patient and listening to me whine, bitch, and complain this past week.
So on top of work stress there has been home stress. Hubby and daughter are fighting like a couple of elementary kids, and I swear they are going to be the death of me. 
So I'm back, I'll be around, I'm making it around to blogs....I've missed you all!

8 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
    Thanks for playing.
    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/whats-your-tv-vice-how-about-a-friday-hop-or-2-or-more/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your the bestest friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ug..it always seems like there is a new stress around the corner. Hoping we can both shakeit off this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Friday Follow. I hope you can find the time to stop by my blog and do the same! Have a fantastic weekend.

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed you girl. So glad you're back.
    I hope things settle down at work and home. Family members fighting is the worst! Hang in there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it has been stressful. My week has been crazy too. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by from Friday's blog hop! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are back. I was just going to send you an emai asking where you were. I know I could always ask Heather too. Just making sure things are okay. Sounds like some big stress at your place. Ugh! Sending you a big hug to get through it.

    ReplyDelete