Friday, June 18, 2010

I Got a New Award!

I am feeling super special right now! I got an award from Laura @ The Purse Blogger and I'm so excited. So the deal is I have to tell you seven things about myself and then pass it on. So that's what I'm going to do. **Note, no where in the deal of getting this award did it state the the seven things had to be the truth**

1. I love to read. I like to read books, and blogs.
2. Bowling is one of my favorite things to do also! Lots of fun, even if I do suck.
3. I'm 25 years old, and I love being this age!
4. I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks, and I can not wait!!
5. I am ALWAYS nice!
6. My favorite color is pink.
7. I have a hard time thinking of seven things about me.

Gosh that was hard, I can tell you anything about the kids or hubs, but me, I obviously know nothing about.

So now to give this to seven people.
2. Tammy @ Tammy's Two Cents
4. Shell @ Things I Can't Say 
6. Truthful Mommy @ The TRUTH about Motherhood
7. Mimi @ He & Me + 3

Now quick, run over and check out these awesome blogs! You will love them all!

5 comments:

  1. Your the best 25 year old ;) I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe..First Congrats! Second! tahnks so so much! You are sweet and so glad we found each others blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Grief. Thanks. not tahnks...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Very much deserved! I'm lousy at bowling too!

    ReplyDelete