Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Minute Memorial Day Edition

It's Monday Minute w/ Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality. Go on over and join in the fun!


 1 - Have you or a family member joined the military?
My father served in the Marines, and my husband served in the Air Force.

2 - Have you or a family member served his/her country in times of war?
My father was serving and was in the Vietnamese War

3 - What's your favorite BBQ food?
I love a little bit of everything.

4 - Do you fart in public?
Uh no, I don't fart in front of my husband! Gross!

5 - What's the one question that if it shows up on a Monday Minute, you refuse to take part?
I don't know that there is any I'd refuse to take part in. I'll let you know should the that time evers come.

So y'all know how this goes, go link up and play along!

10 comments:

  1. My father served too. It is nice to know some Veterans in the family. What brave men and women.

    Have a beautiful Memorial Day!
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will answer anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha im the same way about the farting ugh! gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't fart in front of my hubby either but he has no problem farting in front of me. LOL
    I hope you're having a great holiday. :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! I love browns!

    My dad was in the Air Force! All before Tammy though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look! I love browns!

    My dad was in the Air Force! All before Tammy though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new look! I love browns!

    My dad was in the Air Force! All before Tammy though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new look! I love browns!

    My dad was in the Air Force! All before Tammy though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you from Friday Follow me.
    Glad to have found you!

    http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I feel the exact same way about farting! gross.

    ReplyDelete