Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A New Home

Do you dream of moving somewhere far away from where you are. Maybe to see new things, or get away from the stresses of where you live? I do! I have all kinds of dream places that I want to live. I dream of living somewhere that is warm year round or living north for the summer and south for the winter.

Moving to somewhere like Santa Cruz, CA would be nice. The temperature averages in winter months is in the 60's! I could handle that. 70's during the summer...that's lovely. I think that may be the perfect place to live. Imagine perfect weather year round. Ok so I know it's not perfect, but I could really deal well with mild temperatures.

Then there is the beautiful scenery. Have you seen the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk? My goodness it looks beautiful in those pictures. I could walk out on that every single day. Oh and the romantic walks at sunset with Prince Charming! I'm practically packing my bags now.

The average home value was $649,572 in 2009. Now I know that may sound like a lot but I'm sure there must be a pay difference in the area...right? When I think of a home like that I think of a castle. So a castle in Santa Cruz I could live with.

2 comments:

  1. I could do with that weather! 70's in the summer would be AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa Cruz is so pretty! But 649 would get you a small 3 bedroom that was rundown at best. :)

    ReplyDelete