Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Minute w/ Ian

Monday Minute


Today is Monday Minute w/ our favorite person Ian! Today's Monday Minute is sex related, but since I try to keep this family friendly "most" the time, I will keep my answers low key. Besides a little mystery goes a long way....right?

At what age did you lose your virginity? To young, lets just say I was 16 when I had my daughter!

Any good sex tips or advice? Change things up and don't get in rut! I can't keep this clean and give you my other advice.

Lights on or off when you have sex? Off of course, geez gotta save on electricty. But you don't need lights in the middle of the day either.

Have you ever been caught in the act of having sex? Yep, a couple times, I think it's more embarrassing when the kids walk in on ya.

Ever catch your parents (or kids) having sex? No...thank goodness, but I was totally grossed out when I found out my parents still had sex and I was 14! GROSS! LOL

I had to delete my first post. For some reason only the picture was showing up in that post. I love when things don't work properly for me.
So go hook up w/ Ian's Monday Minute and join the fun!

6 comments:

  1. So that's why you are only 25 haha! Loving gotta save the energy part. VG like the lights on or off? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta conserve energy! Bahaha I love that :)

    Hell i still think its gross that my parents do the deed!! just eww! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me of the article i read in glamour-lights off, I'm a romantic not a freak in the bed! Gzzz-and kids catching ya-oh my! never had that happen but my kids would ball their eyes out if it did! have a good week-:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. conserve entergy!! going green :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parents don't have sex once they get pregnant with us. I have to believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definately lights off! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete