Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Short and Sweet!

Today I just wanted to share w/ you a couple funny conversations I've had at work w/ customers. Now I warn you, I deal w/ some pretty...uhm how do I put this nicely...ok well stupid people. So here goes:

Cust #1

Me: Answers phone (I'm receptionist for a car dealership)
Cust: Plantation blinds please.
Me: Uh ma'am you've reached a car dealership.
Cust: You mean this isn't Home Depot Plantation Shades?
Me: Yes ma'am.
Cust: Are you sure?
Me: Yep all the cars around me kind of give it away!

I totally should not talk to people like that, but sometimes they just deserve it. Why oh why do people ask me if I'm sure? Do they think I forgot where I'm working at?

Cust #2

Me: Answers phone (yep that's what I do every time)
Cust: Can I please speak to M...(M being one of the salespeople)
Me: I'm sorry but M is not in yet, would you like to leave him a voicemail?
Cust: Now by voicemail, do you mean I leave a message and he calls me back?
Me: That's generally how it works!
Cust: Ok hang on a min, I gotta get pen and paper...(hear cust rumbling around) Ok I'm ready!
Me...just shakes my head and puts him to M's voicemail.

Happy Hump Day!!!

7 comments:

  1. lol - guess they wanted a direct dial #??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! They make your word day more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow... some people are pretty dense!

    Shane
    www.calgarydaddy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow... some people are pretty dense!

    Shane
    www.calgarydaddy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. bbbbbbbbbbbbahaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

    funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They would make a boring day fun if it hasn't be long and frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I worked Customer Service for 7 years and it is amazing how stupid people are...I hope I never come across like that...lol! I probably do though! :)

    ReplyDelete