Friday, April 9, 2010

Slow Week

This has been a very slow week for me! I haven't been posting...kind of a bloggers block going on here! I haven't been around to read and comment on blogs so much and I feel guilty. I'm just having a hard time balancing family time and blogging time. I used to read blogs at work, come home and quickly respond on those that I read because I had emailed the links to myself and knew exactly what I wanted to say. Commenting at work messes up my computer so I can't do it. But it's gotten so busy at work, there is no time for reading.
Saturday and Sundays are pretty much devoted to the kids. Mondays and Tuesdays are devoted to hubby. So that leaves Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...but I'm blocked! I have nothing! My life has been so uneventful, so I don't even have funny stories.
I haven't felt 100% either. I talked to the Dr about this and he said it is in part due to the bipolar. Well I am fed up, I want to feel good for once. I can't remember the last time I didn't feel sick from one thing or another. Tired of that one! 
So my goal is post a little more...might be down to 3 posts a week, maybe 4. I will make it around to blogs when I can...atleast twice a week. And find a way to get rid of this block!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you start to feeling better soon. Take care and don't worry about others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not feeling good can cause blog block for sure. Family comes first...so never apologize:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl! I took a week off and it felt great. Maybe you should try that and come back renewed! I actually missed blogging and had to log in just to peek on what was going on.

    I hope you feel yourself soon. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks stink. Hope you start feeling good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been there! We'll be here when it "unblocks"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete