Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just A Quick Post

Well we made it here, I was doing good until we started up the mountain to the cabin. Scary as hell. I really should take video of it. But here is our cabin

Monday we went tubing, but I have no pictures. I was to afraid to take my camera anywhere near the water. 
Tuesday morning Scott was walking on the upper porch and looked down to see a huge black bear. Him and the kids got to see it. By time I grabbed my camera and flew up the stairs it was gone. Then we took a ride on this:
Braydon even got to drive! 
After that we went to Cades Cove and seen a lot of cool stuff. From homes built in the early 1800's to a bear that was so far away I couldn't get a good picture of the little booger.
 On the drive out we seen this beautiful view.
An this drive out, would love to see this in the fall.
Taking a little walk out to the John Oliver house.
And a 2.5 mile hike to see this! I was very disappointed!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I'm glad your having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very very peaceful....although I could see a scary movie being filmed at that cabin!
    My camera is afraid of close water too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cabin looks really nice! Too bad the bear snuck off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wht a view! Oh and the cabin looks charming:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cabin is lovely but a little scary!! Glad you're having a great time.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice, it looks like you are having a good time, I am proud you took us along for a piece of the trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you're having a great time! You're only a few hours from where I got married. We'll be there in a few weeks. Enjoy the time away with the family! Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still laughing at the fact that the damn camera didn't make it in the picture! Terrific post! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

    ReplyDelete