Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Minute w/ Ian & Kmama!

Monday Minute

Ok y'all Kmama who happens to be one of my favorite bloggers is hosting Monday Minute this week and I'm super excited about it. So read this, visit Ian and Kmama, make your own post and link up!

1. Who is your "what-if" person?
I honestly don't think I have a "what-if" person. I can't think of one, but if I do later on - you will be the first to know.

2. What is your nickname?
Which one? My family calls me Lissy, and Lissa. When I was younger, I was monkey. Though I don't know why...it couldn't have anything to do w/ my freakishly long arms. Which before you judge can come in really handy when you need something up high!

3. If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die?
I want to go quickly and painlessly. I think I spelled that right. Beyond that I really don't care. I just don't want to feel anything.

4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked?
I don't know, something unique, I like unique.

5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name?
Nope I wasn't named after anyone as far as I know.

(What-if person being what if I married this person or am now in a relationship with "this" person)

9 comments:

  1. LOL to your #2 answer. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What or Who is a "What if?" person, I would have a hard time answering that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. When the time comes, make it easy, quick, and painless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And around this house your known as The Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, quickly and painless that would be my choice as well.

    We call my nephew Monkey and it doesn't have anything to do with his long arms either,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet!

    I also have freakishly long arms. It came in handy when I played basketball. LOL

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey..I could use your arms around here....I can't reach anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm there with you on the painless death. UGH. And hopefully I'm not left alone forever to stink and rot so I gross people out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you want your name to be Unique? Ya know on the backyardigans there is a girl named Uniqua? haha!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete