Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Minute With Ian & Michelle

Monday Minute
BWS tips button
This week's co-host is Michelle from Mommy Loves Stillettos

What's your real name? Melissa

Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog?  Nope, I have nothing to hide, and I'm a brutally honest person.

When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc? I listen to the Ipod. Usually just my favorite songs on the way to work.

Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own: Me sexy clothes, none. I have work clothes and home clothes. Unless you wanna hear about my bra's and chonis.

Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child? No, I personally think 3 years old is too old to still be breast feeding. But if it were younger and I could, I would ONLY if something had happened to her and she couldn't.

Join us and play along!

9 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Your not Melissa, your Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new look yo! I think you'd breastfeed me. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, I wouldn't be serving up boobies for anybody else's kid either!

    Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stoppin by from MM!!!

    3 is too much for breastfeeding. i think my mil did it but just at night...whatever. its too strange for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah me too!
    I'm not breast feeding a 3 year old! that is CRAZY...
    I like your design!
    nice!
    have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new blog look!
    3 is WAY too old to breastfeed. Just the thought, eww!

    ReplyDelete
  7. visiting from Monday Minute :)

    I have this fear that my now 2yo will continue nursing until she is three. That girl can SCREAM if she isn't given what she wants!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Monday Ians blog...Liked the name of your blog so I thought I would stop by and say Hi...I am a pro-breastfeeding type of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My theory is that if they are old enough to ask for it, they are too old to be breastfeeding. lol

    ReplyDelete