Saturday, July 24, 2010

Reality Show Junkie

Yes, I'm a reality show junkie! My favorite reality show of all has been on for 3 weeks now and I've been so busy w/ other things I haven't even talked about it. Big Brother! Yes it's my favorite show. Please tell me it is yours also.

This year the twist was the Saboteur and I can't believe they got her out in the first week. I was certain it was a woman, but I couldn't believe how quickly they got rid of her. Annie was the last one I had really considered. (I won't slow the page load by posting a bunch of pics.) 
Last week they evicted Monet. I can't say that I am terribly sorry to see her go. She was very catty, and dramatic. I honestly think that her and Britney are upset because the attention wasn't focused on them. Rachel and Brendon are quite annoying w/ their constant hands on. I mean do these girls have no self pride? Enzo (aka meow meow) is a complete joke and I can't wait for him to get the boot as well. While I don't like Rachel, she almost made me like her when she showed she has a soft side. Whether that was a front for the camera, or she's a genuine person as she seems I don't know. I liked that she has compassion though. 
I know who the new HOH is, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I want so badly to sign up for the live feeds but I know I would never get any work done. I would be glued to my comp 24/7 calling in sick to work every day. So I get all my updates at Big Brother Network. It is a great sight with great updates, but be warned there are spoilers. I can't help but peek.
I can't wait until Sunday for nominations, though I know, again because I peeked.

5 comments:

  1. I love Big Brother (but Survivor will always be my favorite!) but haven't seen any of this season. I work 2nd shift and I've always watched them on Netflix a day after then air, but Netflix isn't offering it this season. Ugh. I really need to watch them on the CBS site!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of you I am a BB fan! I sat down to watch Thursday's show this morning and my DVR only recorded that last 5 minutes! GRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Big Brother. Don't hate me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BB! :) I thought the sabatour was Cathy...she was the most obvious that I could see.

    Can't wait until tomorrow night. I also cheated and saw who the last 2 who lasted for HOH but didn't go any further than that...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BB as well but this year I am having a hard time with it. I am really bummed about the Saboteur and I really hope they find some way to bring her back around. That was really the most exciting thing they a going for them this season!

    ReplyDelete