Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Minute w/ Ian & Jen

Monday Minute

Jen from http://www.adailyscoopofchaos.com/ is hosting this week by herself - her blog will have the linky, not mine.  She won the right during the Mission Monkey raffle.  Link up as next week the co-hosts return.  Jen wrote all these questions this week..duh.


1. Can you burp the ABC's?
Nope not at all. I can't even do like real good burps to gross out my husband.

2. So lets just say you have a 9+ hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times?
No, I've done many, many 18 hour drives and never wore Depends. Besides, you need to get out of the car and move.

3. Would you rather...run your tongue down five feet of a NYC street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?
Ewwwwwwwww....do I have to pick one? Uhm....Neither. I have to go w/ the street, snot is *gag* just disgusting.

4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it?
Absolutely! I would love to know when I'm going to die, then I could be sure to spend those last moments w/ my family.

5. Which one song describes your sex life best?
I can't think of a single song that would describe my sex life.

7 comments:

  1. i surely hope no one says yes to the depends questions~

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way I could wear some depends.
    Are you home now, Ive miss my homie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nobody is saying yes to depends...I am saying yes dang it! Depends rules! haha!

    I agree though my legs are gonna kill me if I don't get out!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave! I would never want to know when my day is done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Love your answers! And don't like the street either...eeewww. It's the ickiest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love your answers girl. That third question was totally sick wasn't it? EW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK THe NYC Street vs nostril question...made me throw up in my mouth a little bit!

    ReplyDelete