Friday, August 27, 2010

5 Question Friday!

Ok so y'all know that I love 5Q Friday! So play along and link up. 
One other thing please...please go here and "like" Mama M's video so she win the Tasteful Selections contest!


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then go to YouTube to vote for my video. (I kid. I KID!! Well, I mean, I want you to vote for me, but it's not a 5QF rule!) C'mon back tomorrow (Friday) morning and link up! 

1. How many pets do you have?
I have 2 of the most wonderful dogs in the world. They are both Chihuahua's. Guapo is 2 years old and he weighs 3 lbs

And Tequilla is 3 years old and she is 6 lbs.


2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I have no idea how to answer this one, because I love my life as hectic as it is and I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Ohhh...I love saving money. Uhm...coupons, yes lots of coupons! Red tags, they are your friend! Give me a store and I'll tell you how to save money there. Oh yeah and buying online can save you a ton of money also.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Successful! That is all I want for them, is successful and happy. They can do what ever they want.

5. What is your favorite quote?
  I have 2 so you are gonna get both! 
1. I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe
2. Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!
Ok so really there are 3!

13 comments:

  1. love all those quotes and love your dogs oh my gosh they are adorable!!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate paying full price for most of what I buy. Of course, I will, but I get a kick of getting something on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become a coupon clipper since I stopped working! My hubby thought I was crazy but when he started seeing the grocery bills go way down he decided I knew what I was doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quotes are fantastic! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great quotes!! and I too am a big fan of some red line mark downs :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pups! I go through coupon spurts...using them and then not and then worse, collecting & not using. When my kidlet was just a wee babe, I used them a lot on baby stuff and saved a bundle! :> Happy Friday to you! :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems we all have the same answer in regards to our kiddos...happiness is what we wish for them!! Happy 5QF!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Marilyn quote....so true!! I too clip coupons. Its fun to see how much you have saved at the end of your shopping trip!! Love your blog! Have a great weekend!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those quotes are the best!
    I am buying online more and more. It saves money and I don't have to leave the house. Even better.
    Your dogs are dang cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your two pups are cute as buttons, love your favorite quotes too.

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote by MM! The best and so true. ;-)

    Smart shopping is my addiction!!

    ReplyDelete