Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Six

This is my first time jumping on board, but I'm going to do it. I'm a little late, but hey better late then never right?

  I'm joining up with the lovely Ashlee @ Love Comma Ashlee for a fun meme for Saturday!

1.)  Tell us one nasty habit you have--we all know you have one!  
My nasty habit...smoking. I know it's disgusting, but it's oh so hard to quit.

2.)  You are able to hire one of the following-which is it? Maid, Chef, Gardener.
Hands down I want the maid. I could totally use some help keeping this house up to hubby's standards. And with working 12 hour days lately to cover for a sick co-worker, I really could use it.

3.)  Would you sacrifice one of your fingers for half a million dollars?
A half million...nope I don't think so. A full million and that baby is GONE!

4.)  Tell us how your husband popped the question? (If you're not married how would you want someone to pop the question?)
Which time? The first time, on the back deck of our home. Nothing special or romantic. The second time, Christmas at his parents. It was so sweet, we opened presents, he states he has to use the restroom, comes back in and I here his mom say "Oh my" and start crying. Crazy lady why are you crying? Well around comes hubby, gift in hand down on his knee, and asks. So now I'm crying, his mom is crying, the girls are crying...and I say "YES" I love my MIL so no she's not really crazy.

5.)  Is there anyone that has ever done you so wrong that you just can't forget or forgive them...at all?
I try really really hard not to live with hatred in my heart, but yes there is someone who has done me so wrong, I will never forgive him....EVER!

6.)  Do you believe that people should wait until marriage to have sex? Why or why not?
I want to say yes, of course they should, absolutely. I didn't, so I know the likelihood is slim to none. But what happens if one does wait, and then find they can not be satisfied by their spouse, then what? So maybe...if it's a long term relationship.

4 comments:

  1. I would say a maid too! I can't believe you are working 12 hour days! Wowza!
    1 million bucks huh? You are crazy!
    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on smoking...that is the HARDEST thing to quit!!!

    Thanks for linking up you gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I too try to live without hate in my heart BUT there is this one person...GRRRR

    Great Meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a maid STAT! We've talked about this, you know how much I need one.
    I have had someone hurt me so badly, it's hard not to feel some hate. But I too try to keep that out of my heart as well. Some days are better than others.
    Your second proposal story is beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete