Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Minute

Thank you to all who linked up with us for Monday Minute. We really want to keep this going for Ian and greatly apprieciate your support.

This weeks guest hostess is Jessica at Stilettos & a Fishing Pole.
Last week was Jessica's first time doing the Monday Minute! We are so excited to have her play along with us, so be sure to welcome her and visit her blog.




Ok now to the questions, Jessica wrote 3 of this weeks question and Heather and myself each wrote 2 of the others.

Who was your high school Sweet Heart?
I would love to say it was my husband, but it was not. My high school sweetheart was just that, he was sweet, great lookin, and man was I head of heels in love with him. It took me a very long time to get over him. I recently seen a pic of him, and yep, he's still very good looking. But hubby is a hottie and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Ok maybe I would for a couple million. :)


What is your favorite vegetable to eat?
The only vegetable I really eat is green beans. At that they have to be canned, I don't do fresh veggies. I will eat canned corn also, only if I'm forced into it.

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
I have no plans to dress up for Halloween, but if I did I'd put a pan on my head and call myself a pot head. Or draw a crack down my face and call myself a crack head. Now y'all don't go stealing my ideas.

Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Oh I LOVE reality shows. My guilty pleasure is Big Brother. It really is my crack. I also watch America's Got Talent, American Idol, and lots of other reality shows. I think I watch more reality shows than anything else.

and finally

What year did you graduate high school?
Ugh...NOT TELLING! If I did tell you it would be a lie, because I'm 25 and not revealing my graduation year.

16 comments:

  1. Big Brother all the way...do you want Lane to win like Heather does...I like Lane or Brittany...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follow from your blog hop!

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't like fresh veggies?!? I will have the Jolly Green Giant give you a talkin to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. A pot head or crack head. (LOL)
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/08/monday-minute.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. O man I dislike green beans..but good for you on eating your veggies..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love the Halloween Ideas, I promise I won't steal them! They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the host! You have to answer the questions. LOL Love your ideas for pot and crack head!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking the same thing as Kmama! LOL You just tell everyone you are Doogie Houser and graduated when you where 10. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. if I don't eat vegetables I'd probably die ;) (Since I am vegetarian)

    personally, i can't stand stuff that is canned. Tkaes on that metallic taste, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never told me the pot head one, LMAO! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Green beans and creamed corn are the only vegetables I'll eat out of a can, the rest are all too salty and mushy. Give me fresh or frozen any day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the costume ideas!
    I'm visiting via the Monday Minute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pothead and Crackhead!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    Corn is not that bad. lol I can pretty much promise you 99.9% I wont steal your Halloween ideas. Im glad someone else also avoided the graduation question. lol

    Thanks for coming by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Speaking of BB, if they're not careful, Brit is gonna sneak right into the finals and win!

    Corn on the cob is a reject in your world? Stop it now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I'm Heather! Nice to meet you, & nice blog! Just stopping by for now, but I'll be back :-)

    Heather
    http://misadventuresofamommy.com

    ReplyDelete