Monday, August 9, 2010

This week's Monday Minute with Ian co-host is Kendra from Baby Bits. She wrote all five questions this week.


Monday Minute

What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?

I'm not sure that there is one. I mean I have always said I would do things differently than my mom did. She was my friend, and let me get away with way too much. I love my mom, she was my best friend, and I nearly died when she died. My family says I am like her in that I do some things like her. Like hand washing my dishes before they go in the dishwasher, not letting anyone touch my washer machine, though I've let up on that one.

What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?
I hate the new Geico commercial, the one where they are playing chess and that guy starts yelling. It makes me wanna throw the remote through the TV, not call and get their insurance.

If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?
One color food? I have never thought about it. Hmmm...I really really have no idea. Can I choose pink since it's my favorite color, but that doesn't mean I don't want my food cooked.

What is your current Facebook/Myspace/Twitter status?
I do this in advance so right now my FB status is: I made it through my 12 hour day at work. Another one to come Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't make it through 12 hour days.... I am struggling with 10 of them being working hours, 1 of them being driving time, and 30 minutes of it being "dinner" break.

    And that geico commerical is horrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The geico commercials are getting very old and annoying. Time to change them up.

    I try not to be like my mom and for most parts I am succeeding, but once in a while I catch myself turning into my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those Geico commercials ARE soooo annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah pink may not be the color you'd want to eat forever, unless you like lots of sushi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hate those Geico commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12 hour days...bless your heart girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE those caveman commercials. I get it already!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously should have not done that last question. I felt like I'd be the only one. I'm finding I'm not. It was bad.

    12 hour days suck girl. :(

    ReplyDelete