Saturday, October 16, 2010

Now Comes the Calm....





So is this really the beautiful place in which I rest this weekend??? I WISH! 
I figure since my life has been hectic, crazy and insane...the calm must be right around the corner. I mean it can't possibly continue to go on forever can it?

A quick update....I've been to the Dr's and am on new medication. I must say that I feel so much better these days. This is like a miracle for me. I can't remember the last time I felt so energized, so I'm happy with that. 

Lexi has been on fall break for the past week, so that means lots of lazy days watching movies.
Braydon's fall break was the week before. I was so disappointed that I didn't get to have him for his fall break.
Yesterday I found out that we will be getting Megan for Christmas. I'm so excited! 2 whole weeks with her. She brings a lot of laughter into this house when she's here.
Scott has been training to get his pilots license. Not a commercial license, just a personal one. Monday will be his first solo flight and I will be there, holding my breath, and taking pictures. So be on the look out for those. 

I am so happy to get to back to blogging. These past couple weeks have been hard being away.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so ready for the calm in my life too. Here's hoping we both get it soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you have found peace! Love you girly and am so happy to see you blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better! Welcome back, honey!

    ReplyDelete