Friday, October 29, 2010

5Q Friday


Questions for Friday, October 29th: (Special thanks to Bethany, Sandy, Pam, Jesslyn, and Jill for their question suggestions! 

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose? Oh man this is tough, I have so many that I would love to be on. I guess I'd want to be there when someone gets the news they are fixin to get....that's a post for another day though. Soon I hope!

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting? I try my very best to budget. I try to make everything as equal as possible between the kids also, though it's so hard. They are finally getting to the age that they understand that they may get more/less because the cost of the items they want. So I ask you all this...(am I allowed to ask questions) do you make it monetarily equal, or items equal, or don't worry about equal?

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done? I've only ever done the Atkins diet, it worked I dropped 20 lbs...I stopped the diet and got 20 + back.

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of? I don't think so. I really don't follow TV much. There are some shows I like, but I have missed episodes or prior seasons.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart? Oh really....is today the day to make me cry? Ok here it is.....
 

4 comments:

  1. My parents didn't make it equal. They paid for my gymnastics all year long so I understood that I got that present when my sister didn't so if she received more gifts for Christmas I knew why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make the presents equal. My older boys understand that their presents may cost more but I try to always have the same amount of presents to open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend the same amount on each kid, but also try to get the same number of items because we take turns opening, and I don't want one kid's presents to be all opened while the other kids still have two or three to go. They are all pretty young still and might not understand the concept of, "Your gift cost more, so you get fewer presents." Plus, as far as they are concerned, Santa makes them all, so money is a non-issue. I keep wondering if this is the year that my oldest will realize the truth. Sad, but due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great questions and answers! There are so many songs that pull at my heart. I would have a hard time picking just one.

    ReplyDelete