Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here's Your Sign Thursday!!!



Day 2 Day


It's Thursday so you know what that means! It means it's time for me and Heather to hand over people their signs. It's for all those, oh so bright individuals.

My story goes back 2 years ago...ok almost 2 years ago. Scott and I were married on Navarre Beach in FL, so of course the days following were spent on the beach. Well my lovely husband let me fall asleep on the beach and I slept for about 2 hours. That was 2 hours of strong sun exposure. I burnt so bad! Head to toe. The worst of it was on my back, burnt purple, blisters, extreme pain! The front not as bad, red ... really red.

So I go into a convenience store to buy my cancer sticks. I go to the register ask for my smokes, and the clerk looks at me and says "You must of been out in the sun, you are red." My response was "Nope, I have a natural red glow to me all the time!" I should've added to that "Here's Your Sign!"
So now tell us that moment when you want to hand someone their sign.
And just in case Angela you are reading this, I don't want to know any signs you may have for me!

Don't forget the winner for the Orglamix giveaway will be announced tomorrow at 8:00am!

13 comments:

  1. I have tons of signs I'd like to hand out. But given the fact that I just started following I don't want to tick off you or your followers.








    ....just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up. When we went our last vacation...we were on a cruise that stopped a carribean island. My husband put BLACK zinc oxide ALL OVER my son's face. He needed a sign...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear the signs you sister has on you! Go ahead Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. Well since Heather requested...You should tell them about Summer Air next week because it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can hand out couple signs just from last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLD UP I want to win some eyeshadow!!!!

    I think I would look great in those executive meetings with some eyeshadow. Hook a brother up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...thanks for Sergeant Obvious. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do tell us about Summer Air next week Melissa! My inquiring mind wants to know. 9

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a good one! I love the idea of handing out the signs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch! That must of been painful. I love your sign...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people I think just need to talk. But, no offense to you.... that was funny! I am having digestive issues and I was severely swollen in the abdominal area, and someone asked me when the baby was due. I've been asked this so much lately, I change it up everytime. I told him I wasn't sure, it's been in there for the last 3 years. I thought people weren't ever supposed to guess at that? Those people need signs.

    ReplyDelete