Monday, February 1, 2010

Pictures

So I've been really bad at getting my pictures taken and posted. Between being sick, working so many hours and getting ready for another bathroom remodel I don't want to do much else. So here are some pictures!

 
My proud Mommy moment: Braydon is playing basketball and I got a shot of him making a basket! He's #1 if you can see the numbers at all. Still all proud and giddy over it.


 
 Went to the store and it stormed terribly, got home to find this waiting over my house for me!

 
Turn around and this is what the sky looked like on the other side. 

 
Woke up to this on Saturday! Ugh....snowed in for 3 days!

 
Tequilla had fun in the snow though!

 
Guapo not so much, he wanted to stay right near the house. Poor thing is only 2 lbs and the snow was all the way to the top of his back.
Hope you enjoyed the pics! I'm a late poster today. But I will have a give away coming up SOON! I'm so excited!

6 comments:

  1. Very fun pictures. That Rainbow was beautiful. I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dogs in the snow...too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of Tequilla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like! (oh wait, that's facebook.) ;) I love the pictures. It is always amazing to see rainbows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures, popping over from Tammy's site. Just started to follow.

    All the best, Coryanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic pics! Those doggies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete