Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Reviews...

 
This lotion is by far the best that I have ever found! I went and bought some because CVS had a good sale on it and I had a good coupon so I went for it. I have such very very dry skin. I at times will scratch my legs until they bleed. For years I have been trying to find something that would give me some relief, even if just a little. I do things that are horrible for my skin. I take extremely hot showers, I know this is not good...but it's the only way I feel clean.
So I buy this lotion, with no real expectations because I've tried so many and nothing helped. I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I can't tell you enough how much I love it! From day one, my skin has been healthier. My legs haven't itched me at all. My feet which crack all the time are getting much better. I love this stuff. It's a little more expensive than others but a little goes a long way. 1 pump covers one full leg and I use 1 pump to do on both my feet. I use it right before I lay in bed so that it can absorb into my skin and not rub off on my clothes. 
Give it a try, I promise you won't be let down!

***I did not receive any compensation for reviewing this product. I bought this w/ my own money, and wrote this review just so you would know what a great product it is.

Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:

  1. We've bought that before. My husbands skin is the same way but for some reason his skin gets used to it after a few weeks so we have to keep switching it up and when he's at his worst, use olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very dry skin in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree they are the best lotion ever made Hello! LOL :) Love that product!

    ReplyDelete