Friday, February 26, 2010

The Winner Is.....& Other Exciting News!




The winner is Chelle at The Winey Mommy! Congrats!
Chelle email me at day2dayliving@gmail.com and I will give Cheri your email address and she will contact you to send you your colors!

In my other exciting news, I have been on a journey to lose weight. This desire really sparked at the endish of January so I bought the Wii Fit Plus and I have been attempting (please take note that I said attempting) to lose 12 pounds. Well I'm up and down on my weight, I lose some and I gain it back. So starting Monday, March 1st, Heather and I will be going head to head to lose weight. We'd love for any of you who would like to lose weight to participate and help me kick Heather's arse! She's going down!

Grab the button and join us if ya got some to lose!

Two Heather's Gonna Lose It


5 comments:

  1. Congrats Chelle!
    And the only arse getting kicked will be yours!! Me and my Mii are coming after you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm over weight, but I'm keeping it. It's cold out there.
    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I didn't win! Someday will be my day.

    I am always in need of inspiration losing weight...I'll be by your sides girls...(working out to Jillian or Bob with my DVD's)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, weight loss is way too hard right now. How are things going with the lump in your back?

    Oh, I gave you a blog award on my blog :)


    Vicky
    http://impairedfunctioning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is to die for. So adorable and I am now following you. come check me out if u get a chance! have a wonderful sunday! http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete