Monday, March 1, 2010

Today Is The Big Day!


Two Heather's Gonna Lose It


Today starts Heather and I's challenge to lose weight. I'm a competitive person by nature, so I'm gonna kick her ass! She's going down! We've set weekly goals, are gonna eat healthier (except for tomorrow cause Sugar Booger and I are going out w/ friends) and are going to exercise more. I'm determined to take her down! Gonna make her go crying to her momma and daddy! Don't be afraid for her, don't pity her, just know that she's going down!

My daddy came to visit me this weekend, YAY! When the kids and I were on our way back from taking him to his truck, the kids and I were talking about Presidents. I don't know why, or how we got on to this subject but none the less we were. You know I am such a history buff no nothing about history, but pretend really well like I do. So Lexi asks who was president when I was born, uhm...it certainly wasn't Jimmy Carter...it was Ronald Reagan...yeah that's it! I'm telling the truth I SWEAR! Ok so now that I have you convinced of my REAL age, on w/ the story. So Lexi says "Well Jimmy Carter is still alive" like I care, he wasn't president when I was born. Braydon in the back seat pipes up and says "Yeah well George Washington is still alive to!" This of course me being the wonderful mom I am throws me into hysterics. I couldn't help it, I know you aren't supposed to laugh at your children, but come on...it was funny! This is something my Lexi would say! She's the blonde, and well so is he, but still! LMAO...George Washington is still alive! Who he meant was George Bush. LOL They got their brains from their Dad's side, certainly not mine, because I'm super smart!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited about our challenge! And Brian has decided that today is the day he starts dieting too. And like I said yesterday, the only thing going down is my weight!!!

    LOL at Braydon! I can picture Lexi saying that too.

    Hope you have a fantastic day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to tell you both that I am in your corner and wish you the BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

    Going to Heather's to post the same...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something my son would say...then he would argue to the death to prove he was right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister and I have compete each week to see who can loose more lbs each week. So far she has won each time. But Ive lost 12 lbs this year so Im proud of that.

    But this is my week to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you both well in your endeavor.
    Just keep in mind that the son you laugh at today will be the one picking out your nursing home someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too funny. I love it. George W Bush...I can see how that would throw him off...George Washington Bush. LOL

    ReplyDelete