Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Look At Me...

And it's all because of Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality that I am so cool and got my bathroom pictures put on this awesome blog. You can not only see my pictures at Better After but you can also do like me and get inspired by other peoples work. I love this site! I am so addicted to looking at what other people have done and getting new ideas. So thanks Ian...you rock it! 

So it's been a busy busy time for me. I've been craving blogging, like I crave chocolate. Between being sick, and busy w/ the kids this past weekend, and then hubby time on Monday & Tuesday I haven't had time to get on and comment. I read when I'm at work, once I get done w/ all the reports. I just can't comment though. When I try to comment on blogs it opens a ton of blank tabs. I have to literally cut the power to the computer to get it to stop. I blame it on IE. Sure wish I could put FF on there...then I'd be happy!

Just so ya know, I'm feeling much better these days...ok well this pollen in the air is killing me, but my lungs are doing much better. I went for a little shopping therapy today, it felt so good, but man the guilt I have afterward is horrible.

Ok today is not just a bunch of nothing...so what maybe it is...I don't care! I do have a funny story to share with you!

I am a receptionist at a Cadillac dealership, and I talk to all kinds of crazy people. I never honestly thought people were so STUPID! Here is my most recent hilarious (almost couldn't hold my laughter back) conversation:

Me: answer the phone as I always do...I obviously can't tell you the name of the dealership because I know all of you would come stalk me!

Lady: Are you guys income based?

Me: Ma'am you've reached a Cadillac dealership.

Lady: I know who I've called!

Me: Well I guess yes, you do have to have enough income to purchase a Cadillac.

Lady: Are you getting smart w/ me??

Me: Please hold! **Insert hysterical laughing here**

I let her sit on hold until she hung up...I couldn't get back on the line and not laugh. Uhm...yes lady we are income based and as Heather asked you can put a Cadillac on layaway! Let me just set that up for you!

9 comments:

  1. Ok I want to get a Escalade on by here pay here basis! Can you work that out for me buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...that is too funny. LOL You are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you fucking rule and that's all there is to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!! OMG what an idiot!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was funny! People are stupid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, seriously. If you have to ask they you probably shouldn't even be buying any car at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    I wonder what that lady really wanted.
    I'm not even sure what income based means.

    Take care,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where you getting smart with here???

    Lol, I am still laughing.....

    ReplyDelete