Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here's Your Sign Thursday!!

Day 2 Day

It's Thursday so that means you get to hand out your signs again! Today I have a special friend addition. But no names will be mentioned to protect her identity!

Just wanted to see if you all knew a couple things.

Did you know that if you don't close the drain all the way, the tub will never fill up?
I won't say who, but my friend did that the other night. (click me)

Did you know if someone has a child that is going to be 15 in June, she is likely not really 25?

Did you know that you should always check your butt for stickers before you go to the girly Dr?

So to my "friend" that I love so much....Here's Your Sign!

6 comments:

  1. Your such a butt! I knew last night night this would be here today. I just knew it cause your evil like that! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you really need to elaborate on the butt sticker story. :) I never really thought about it, but now....will never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower!!!You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com.

    You can also check out my current Seventh Generation Kit giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM THE LATEST FOLLOWER!! lol. these are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahaha! How did I know it was her ;)

    Love you both--y'all always crack me up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butt stickers? Do tell!

    I'm stalking you!

    ReplyDelete