Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This Is Me Learning!

Thank-you to Katie at Bring on the Lloyds who has been sharing her camera knowledge w/ me! I have been so jealous of her picture taking skills and couldn't figure out my camera for the life of me. So w/ her knowledge at hand and the beautiful weather today I went out w/ my camera and took some pictures. They aren't perfect and I'm still learning but oh the fun! Oh and some cute ones of my puppies to.

Ok so the cute ones first!

Peek-a-Boo

All the cuteness!
It came out kind of bright, I was playing w/ the ISO I think, well with all the number things, but he's still adorable!

A great sign of Spring

I got the background to blur...this is what I love!
I know the flowers are a little blurry to but w/ this ISO, I really need a tripod, I'm so shaky. Maybe later this year.

Focus on the trees w/ the flowers blurry! This is awesomeness also!

And one more

I'm not a professional, but I'm finally learning my camera! Thank you so much Katie!!!

9 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I really like the pics of the flowers. They turned out well. Have you ever thought of READING THE MANUAL THAT CAME WITH THE CAMERA? I know it came with one. I am the one that chose it and wrapped it. Plus, you better get really good with the camera before we get there with the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of the puppies! Adorable! Although, they look like the perfect snack size for my big ol' dog. ;)

    The easiest way to learn your camera is to do exactly what you're doing. Testing & playing around with all the settings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those are beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much enjoy looking at people's pictures who know how to actually take good ones. What are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to learn how to take better pics. I love the ones with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie does take great pictures. You are learning...how fun. I know that everytime i learn something new I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful learning pics.
    I love Daffodils and miss seeing them. They were where we used to live, but no where we are now.
    Wray

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful. My husband does pics, so I know how hard it is to learn all the ISO/flash/manual stuff. You? Doing great! I never even bother to try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I do is point and shoot! I never have taken the time to learn... maybe I will now.

    ReplyDelete