Friday, March 18, 2011

Funny Things Friday

I haven't had any funny conversations with people at work, but my kids have cracked me up this week! So here are some snippets of conversations:

Lexi: So, I'm not the brightest cookie in the jar! (Ok I think you got that one a little mixed up kiddo)


Lexi: Hey mom, does time go forward or ahead this week? (I thought forward and ahead were the same thing? Something I don't know?)

I was watching a movie, all engrossed in it when I hear:
Braydon: Hey sissy, you wanna do that naughty thing?
Me: Does she wanna do WHAT?
Lexi: Yeah, I'll do it. (serious giggling going on)
Me: Uhm what the hell are you two talking about and doing?
What really was happening was Braydon was putting the trash bag into the can, we tie a knot on the bag so that it's tighter around the can and doesn't fall in. He was asking her if she would tie the knot in the bag, but that sure is not how it sounded.



3 comments:

  1. LOL I love the naughty one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    :) Shauna from:
    http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are hilarious!! I have a weekly feature 'Conversations with my kids.' If you ever want to guest post, let me know! I love funny things like that.

    ReplyDelete