Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nursing Uniforms

I dream of one day going to medical school and becoming a nurse. I love taking care of people and have always thought about it. Often times I look at nursing scrubs and think I should have done it. Some days I swear I will still do it. Never too late right?

So for those of you who are nurses and are looking for some cheap scrubs that look nice and professional Blue Sky offers just that. They are clean cut, and have a nice slimming fit. Not the normal box cut scrubs that are meant for both men and women, these are designed to fit a woman. They offer bother original scrubs and simple scrubs. They are both made from the same high quality material the difference is the original has some beautiful stitching along the seems and if that's not for you then the simple scrubs may make you happier. Either way they are superbly priced.

Blue Sky also sells the scrub top and scrub pants separately or together. At such an affordable price and quality uniforms you should definitely take a look at their site and find exactly what you are looking for. Look professional and be comfortable at the same time!

3 comments:

  1. I've always envied the comfort and cuteness of scrubs. Blue Sky sounds like a great place.

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bff is on her last semester of Nursing school!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me off this when I'm finished with nursing school.

    And no, it's never too late to go back :)

    ReplyDelete