Thursday, March 3, 2011

T Shirt Printing *Review*

I received a printed T Shirt from T Shirt Printing for review. I got one adult sized medium shirt to wear and give my opinion on. Because I love shirts with prints on them I was super excited to do this review. I took a little over a week to review this shirt because I wanted to be able to wear it and wash it a few times. Wear and tear are important when selecting our clothing right?

The Fit: When selecting clothing online the scariest part is knowing you are getting the right size. Small doesn't always mean small to the same people and well large can sometimes mean small as well. So I ordered a medium because when I shop in a store that is what I typically buy for myself. The fit was perfect! Exactly what I would have wanted and needed in a t shirt. It wasn't too tight and wasn't too baggy.

The Quality: I couldn't have asked for better. The t shirt material is good quality, not the cheap kind that is going to lint out with the first few washes. The stitching is good quality so you don't have to worry about the seams coming out in a few washes. I am completely satisfied with the quality of the t shirt as well.

The Print: As you can see in the pictures below I received a t shirt with their company logo print. (OK so I am a little biased when it comes to monkeys!) It is honestly one of the best quality prints I have seen on a t shirt in a long time. The logo feels firmly placed and place perfectly on the shirt. There isn't any off setting at all. My only suggestion I have, and it's a rule of thumb I have for any clothing with print on it is not to dry it. Dryers tend to heat the plastic up and make them crack and peel quickly.

I took these pictures of the t shirt I received. I have worn and washed this shirt 4 times (yes I know that is a lot in a 10 day span, but I wanted to be able to give a fair and honest review). As you can see there is no cracking or peeling of the print. I did not put this shirt in the dryer because it isn't how I would have laundered any of my other clothing.

If you are looking to have anything printed on a t shirt I would definitely recommend TShirtPrinting.net to get it done. They get 5 stars from me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

  1. The shirt looks great! I have the hardest time buying things on line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE companies like this! I'm going to check them out..adorable shirt by the way!

    ReplyDelete