Monday, March 21, 2011

The Man Who Has It All


What more could PC ask for? He has me...he has it all right? Ok really though he does. When it comes to birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries I am always so stumped as to what to buy him. If he wants something he goes out and buys it.

Well it's almost that time of year again. Our anniversary is in May and this is about the time I start freaking out about what to get him. A few weeks ago he tells me he needs a new toolbox and tools, so there I know what to get him. Romantic huh? He always preaches to buy something practical...something he can use. So here I am planning on getting him a toolbox and all that stuff to go with it. Asking all the guys at work what kind is good, what do they want in one...etc.

Well I had to take his car somewhere the other day, he tells me to get the stuff out of the back and guess what was included in that stuff?? Yes, I'm sure you got it right...a TOOLBOX!!! WTF? Uhm...didn't he just tell me that is what he wanted me to get for our anniversary? How am I supposed to do that now?

I asked him about it, why did he get it...wanna know his answer? He needed a leveler. Really, because I was pretty sure they sold those separately! Does he do this because he hates me? Because he likes to see me freaking out about it? Is it the stress lines I get because I want to do something nice for him, get him what he wants but he goes out and does it himself. MEN!

So now I am back to square one, I don't know what to get him. What do you get the man who has it all?

9 comments:

  1. I am right there with you, I never have a CLUE what to get my hubby for gifts! That sucks that he got himself just what you were going to get. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in the same boat! I just tell him to pick something out himself. He already has every tool he wants x2, and he doesn't like electronics. Makes it hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I mean if either of us needs something we buy it. That said, my husband always needs clothes because he doesn't see the sense in buying new clothes. Tools though, he could use a hundred different versions of the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I so not surprised? :)
    Get him a crown, he is PC after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with pursey...get him a crown.
    What a butt! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha....it's my hubby's birthday (and our anniversary) this weekend. He wanted a freaking laser sight for his gun! Now THAT's what I call a romantic gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with this every single year! Please let us know what you decide so we can copy you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because he is King...not the dentist thingy...

    ReplyDelete