Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guest Post - Written by Kim Rogers

Guest post written by Kim Rogers

Once I have my mind set on buying something, it's like I have a one track mind and I can't concentrate on anything else. That's probably the big reason why I go shopping so much. But I do have really good taste though and I buy pieces that I do actually end up wearing a whole lot. It's just that I kind of have a large rotation so I don't wear stuff as often as I should because I try and wear all the clothes that I do have. But the thing lately that I've really been concentrating on is getting a black faux fur vest.

I saw this girl in one of my favorite stores about a week or so ago wearing one and when I asked her where she got it she said that it was vintage, which meant that I wouldn't be able to find another one like it. So I used my Satellite Internet Provider when I got home to start looking up vests like that online, but I didn't have nearly as much like with it as I had hoped.

I found a few vintage shops that I've never been in looking for a black faux fur vest, but I actually found one at Target!

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way when it comes to buying or wanting anything. I'll research it until my fingers fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that a few times and it does pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target is a gift from God! LOL

    ReplyDelete