Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 05 - Something you hope to do in your life.

 I haven't done my 30 Days of Truth in a while so here we go again!

I want to be brave! I am such a chicken when it comes to so many things. I really want to overcome some of these. One thing I will not overcome though is spiders. I still can't stand the sight of them.

I want to fly. But think I need to be sedated the first couple times, or every time.
I want to be able to walk up a ladder without freaking out.
I want to enjoy the ride up a mountain without being to scared to look out the window. Or enjoy the view from the cabin balcony without freaking out that the balcony is going to crumble and I'm going to fall to my death. I once heard a statement and it's exactly how I feel "I'm not afraid of the fall, I'm afraid of the sudden stop at the bottom!" That is ME!
I don't think I will ever overcome the fear of small spaces, and I don't know that I want to.
I still can't do crowds very well, so that really puts a damper on going to any concerts. Hubby doesn't like that one to well. 

My list could go on and on of things I am afraid of, but I don't wanna seem like such a sissy, so I'm gonna stop there.

3 comments:

  1. Common fears, I think.

    I HATE HATE HATE flying...I don't even have the urge to conquer it--so kudos to you doll face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I share some of those fears.....spiders and ladders for sure! I'm getting better with ladders....but spiders - NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly why I have a running prescription of Xanax! LOL

    ReplyDelete