Monday, November 29, 2010

I Have A Ghost!


You may think I'm crazy! Hubby doesn't want to hear about it because he says ignorance is bliss. The kids I don't talk to about, because I don't want to frighten them. But I'm telling you I.HAVE.A.GHOST! A real life ghost.
This is not a mean ghost, he's not one who plays tricks on me, or opens and closes doors, but he's there. I say he because he has done things. When I'm home alone, I can hear someone walking around upstairs. I mean real footsteps. I grabbed my gun once and went flying up there to shoot whoever felt the need to pace around upstairs thinking surely they were trying to figure out the best way to kill me. There was nothing. I went back down and I heard it again a little while later. So I thought, ok I'm just hearing things. But it happened again and again.
Almost every night when I am just about to fall asleep it sounds like someone is slapping their hand on my dresser. Is this someone trying to get my attention? What do they want? Weird thing is, that if hubby is laying right beside me he doesn't hear it.
I was sound asleep one night, and I hear someone yell my name. It was a mans voice. I sit up quickly and look at hubby, but where is he...oh yeah he was at work that night. There are no other "men" in my house. My son is 12 and his voice is not that deep. So could it have been a dream? Yes, but I'm not convinced that it was. I know someone hollered at me.
So can I prove I have a ghost, no I haven't taken any pictures trying to capture one. I haven't recorded in my house over night, though I think maybe I should because I honestly think he wants my attention for something. Do I want to talk to this ghost...not really!
Do you have any experience with ghosts?

7 comments:

  1. That would freak me out. I have heard my name being called and it was the cat...I swear it sounds like mom instead of meow. I honestly have thought it was the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not handle that! I'm such a wimp. I'm glad yours is not a mean spirit, but yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds freaky to me. I've felt a spirits in old buildings, but luckily never here at home.

    I mailed a package out to you today!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. At one time, I think there was a ghost living in my house. I heard the toilette flushing, and shadow, but it didn't harm me. One day I was just tired of it, so I ask it to leave..Haven't heard anything else since.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friendly or not I'd be terrified. You should check out http://autumnforestghosthunter.blogspot.com/ She knows all about this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call me the killjoy......I don't believe in ghosts. Psssst.....this does NOT give you permission to send him over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching ghost shows on tv, but I'm not sure if I could handle that in my own house. Maybe if you just tell him to go, he will.

    ReplyDelete