Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today I Feel....

I feel blank!
In the past few days I've lost any holiday cheer that I have. I could care less about getting the Christmas tree up. I haven't bothered to look at the Christmas decorations that people have put up, as I always do. I don't care about shopping. I don't care about what others think. I am starting not to care a lot. 
Why? Well did you see that blog I did the other day? This one here.
Part of it is that. Part of it is the people around me. Part of it is the time of year. 
I'm tired of being surrounded by negativity. It's bringing me down!
I'm tired of feeling uncared for, and being put down. I'm tired of stress and worries. 

I've got to find a way to get back into the holiday cheer because I have 3 children to make memories for.

5 comments:

  1. I'm here for you girl. You are in my prayers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you need to do something nice for yourself. Feel good about yourself....and that way you can spread the cheer. :) Big hugs. You deserve happiness...don't let anyone take that away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Melissa, if you were a horse person, I'd say you needed a fast, hard gallop across a huge field with the wind whipping through your hair.

    But in case you don't have that option, you could always find an elf to toss around for a giggle ;)

    Pulling for you to find your Christmas Cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. My moods always affect my family and since it gets worse on the holidays I know I've messed up more than a few holidays for my boys. Sending you love and a wish for you to find your holiday cheer.

    xoxo

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete