Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth - It's In The Eyes!


Day 11 - Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

Do I really need to answer this? We all know that I'm complimented on my complete beauty! I am of course the most beautiful of all. My mirror upon my wall says so!

Most I think I'm complimented on my eyes. I have big green eyes. I remember at one of my first jobs there was a man that always called me "deer". I maybe shouldn't be so proud of that because he said it because "my eyes looked like those of a deer caught in headlights." Yes, yes, I have big eyes. Blame that on the genetics!
I like my eyes though. I wish they had better sight and I didn't have to wear contacts, but they are my eyes and I love them. Tuesday when I was in so much pain, Lexi looks at me and says "Mom, when you are in pain your eyes are so much greener!" Thanks child, I'll just go around hurting myself so that they may be this green all the time.
Lexi got my big eyes, but hers are blue. Braydon not so much. He has "normal" eyes so to speak. At least I think they are. I apparently don't know what normal eyes look like.
So there you have it, these are my eyes. Please don't ask why they look so devilish green in this pic. It has to be the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment