Monday, November 1, 2010

Great Offer!

Looking for a place to store you precious memories? Check out Nikon Picturetown. It's completely FREE and you can save your pictures and not worry about them. I know that I worry about mine after my hard drive crashed 2 years ago and I lost all my pictures from the previous 5 years. It was heartbreaking to lose all those. So sign up today and never lose your pictures. All the storage you want. All the security you need. Click Here
You can also get a Gold account and have 20GB of storage.  The Gold account is 2.99 a month.
Benefits of Gold Account:
- 20GB of storage ($2.99/month ->FREE for 3 months)
- PhotoMovie storage period is unlimited*
- You can use any of the PhotoMovie styles (Free account has 3 types).
- You can select up to 200 images in the PhotoMovie creation screen (Free account has 20 images).


No comments:

Post a Comment