Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Garnier Review





I have a terrible time in the winter with my face becoming extremely dry. It gets really flaky looking especially around my mouth for some reason. I hate spending a ton of money on any product so I thought I'd give the Garneir Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion with SPF 15 a try.
I've been using this for over a month now, and I must say I.Love.It! I paid just $7.99 for it at WalMart and it has worked wonderfully. I really am excited to try the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel.
I had requested a free sample of this through Target and it felt so good on my face. I can't wait to go out and buy some. I also want to try Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Friming Eye Cream. I am really excited about this line. It's inexpensive, and so far I'm happy with it. I will update you on the other 2 as soon as I go out and buy them.

***I was not given any of these products to try from Garnier. I went and purchased the products myself and simply wanted to share my opinion with all of you***

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on Tuesday's blog hop! Please come see me back! www.adayinmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a brand new follower of your page! I found you hopping around on 6 Happy Hearts blog hop. Hope you'll come visit me http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Elizabeth and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem with my skin in the winter, and this is good to know, Melissa.

    Thank you for your comforting words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to try it. I would love to hear how the eye cream will work.

    I just switched my Nivea Q10 for Garnier Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream and I like it much better.

    ReplyDelete