Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm freezing!


See my big snow!

It is still spitting flurries out there! This is insane, I'm cold as heck! I just wanna snuggle up in a blanket and do absolutely nothing! It's not so cold inside, but just seeing all that coldness outside is making me freeze. The floors are cold as heck, I mean cold. I don't ever wear socks, and all I do these days is wear socks. I wear 2 pairs sometimes, just don't tell anyone.




My poor little Guapo doesn't want to come out of his kennel because he's so cold. He's even wearing his little blue sweater and still shaking. He's also not very happy that I got the big black flashing thing out that makes him see spots for a while. He really is an angel, and usually likes his pictures taken, but not when he's cold and in his box trying to sleep.

See this is him posing for a picture, cause he knows he hot stuff! He also knows that we were on our way to FL where it was going to be warm! That would make anyone happy right?

Well it was my uneventful week at work. Nothing big happened, oh well except that I froze my ass off every single time I went outside to smoke a cigarette, and that I stood outside Friday in 8 degree weather freezing my ass off because the IDIOTS there did not unlock the doors. They know I show up by 7:10 every morning, so why can't they have those doors unlocked for me? Or maybe they just like seeing me freeze my ass off. I was even well behaved and didn't yell at as many people on the way to and from work.

Next week I have to work 6 days a week. That was supposed to be this week, but since I live way down deep in the hollow and there are 3 big hills to go up to get out of the hollow I changed days w/ someone. I know what you are thinking, there's barely any snow, but really I swear I barely made it up the hill on Friday. I was scared, my car was sliding sideways trying so very hard to grip on something, but it kept spinning tires. Problem was, there is a drop off on both sides, and that hill is very curvy, so once you start going up you are screwed, there is no backing down on an icey, snowy hill like that. I don't mean it does one curve it is S curves. The other 2 hills were/are entirely to steep for me to even pretend I could make it up. So 6 days this week it is!

2 comments:

  1. First off--- your furry baby is adorable. Second-- You'd think the cold weather would make smokers quit at least in the winter, but nope... we just trot right outside and complain about how cold it is outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I luv all ur pictures!!!
    ☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

    ReplyDelete