Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I meant to say Wednesday!


Oh I love this game already!!!

Hubby asked me to clean the "clutter" off the bakers rack (about 5 pieces of paper and my MP3 player) and clean the kitchen floors. What I said was "Yes, honey I'll do that when I get home from the store."
What I meant to say is: "You've just had 2 days off, why the f*&! couldn't YOU do it!"

I'm a receptionist at my job for a Cadillac dealership. Customer calls once a week and argues w/ me that, no we are not a car dealership, but rather the BBB. What I say is "Sir I'm sorry, but you have dialed the wrong number and we are a car dealership."
What I meant to say is: "Yes, DUMB ASS, we are the BBB but once a week we pick a random person to lie to about who we really are and today AGAIN you are the lucky random person. Now stop F'ing calling me!"

To the dumb asses who can't drive and I'm screaming at every morning on my way to work. What I say is "Move your (insert really foul language here) out of my way"
What I meant to say is: "I'm gonna pull my 45 out and bust a cap in your ass, then I'll tell the courts I did it because I am BIPOLAR!"

To all the people at WalMart tonight freaking out because OMG they are calling for a WHOLE inch of snow: What I did and really meant to say is: Come on people, it's a freakin inch, this is NOT a blizzard on the way and you will not be snowed in for weeks! Get over it!!!

Ok as I am such a smartass I will have more for you next Wednesday, when Chief does this again!! Thanks, I needed to get all of that off my shoulders and out of my already all filled up bipolar head.

7 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect you are awesome!

    and 1 inch? gimme a break!

    Thanks fro playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or for whichever word suits you

    ReplyDelete
  4. cracking up about the snow...for real. The news always makes it worse than it really is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog randomly and I do think you're awesome. I added myself to your follower list, I hope that's okay. Its nice to see other moms out there that are smart asses as well. :)

    ReplyDelete