Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm so sorry



 To all of those who have noticed I haven't been around the past few days, I'm sorry! It's not that I don't love my bloggy friends, I do I swear! It's my works fault! I do/did most of my reading blogs and commenting while I was at work, and they went and blocked it on me! Now why would they do that to me? One day on blogs, the next all the sites are blocked! OMG...how am I to make it through the work day w/ out blogging. Don't they know I NEED it? My new saying:
"Blogging is my own personal brand of heroin!"
Yep, I'm a Twilight lover and I stole a line from it!
So it's not that I don't love y'all, and it's not that I'm ignoring you, it's just that work has been mean, and blocked me. When hubby is home I don't get to get on the computer much because he's such a wifey hog. We did go on our date last night and had a good time. Nothing fancy, we just went to Calhoun's for dinner and the food was fantastic. The talk was good to. I miss just talking to hubby. Life was hectic in December, between me working 6 days a week, 3 weeks in a row, and then Christmas and having the kids home. So I promise to be better. If I'm missing on Mondays and Tuesdays it's because those are hubby's days off, and Tuesday is date night.


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got out with your hubby.

    I don't know what I would do if my work blocked blogger! Oh the horror (seriously!!).

    I'm looking at your font and realized you and I have the same font on our blogs (well, my header and button font). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging has become my heroin also! :)

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss reading your blogs, but we text all day long anyway. Like we are right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back on here. I understand the hubby part of it. I try and get all my blogging done during the day so that I am not on the computer when he is home. Sorry about your "mean" work. Thanks for letting all of us blogging friends know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twilight fan too :)
    ...I hope you find time to keep blogging (I think your site is terrifiC!)

    stopping by from MBC and now following you :)
    Stefanie http://pediatricsafety.net

    ReplyDelete