Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking forward to a new year!



 Before I go on w/ my post I'd like to say thanks to Supah for taking off the mask before touching her keyboard and getting me SICK! It is really hubby's fault though!

So here we are, in a new decade, a new year! It's 2010! Yep, I'm an entire day late, thanks Supah, again!  Man is it just me or did 2009 go by really quickly?!? Just a reminder to you all there is only 295 shopping days until Christmas! That my bloggy friends is my New Year resolution....to start Christmas shopping early. I am a wait to the last minute kind of person, well that's not really the kind of person I am, but it is the kind of person my wallet is. So this year, I am going to start picking little things up, especially for stockings and such. Then when it gets closer, I will only have the big things to buy.

The rest of me is pretty boring right now because I'm feeling very very terribly. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and if you don't hear from me, it's because I'm just to sick to post.



4 comments:

  1. I am going to start early this year too. I already told Brian this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always on top of the Christmas shopping thing, but if you start too early then you spend more because you keep finding deals. LOL
    So glad to see the 365 people at my blog. I will be starting this & adding my photos on Sundays. I am so excited. Following your blog too. I will be seeing lots of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog design is super cute!! Thanks for the advice you posted on my blog about chacha.com, i'm definately going to check it out. Can't wait to see your pics, I will be following your blog :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! That's funny - but so true! I should be napping stuff at the blowout sales for next year. New follower from MBC - come visit me! I Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete